mercredi 5 février 2014

Custom Waldorf Babies


As many very nice customers (or customer to be) asked me, I decided to offer a few custom spots this year. 

I used to avoid customs for many reasons: I am a beginner doll maker and I wanted to keep my dolly-making-time for my own desires; I had a few bad custom experiences (and a few good ones, thank you !); I didn’t feel confident enough; I am very bad at working with a deadline …



I now feel fine working with my Waldorf baby pattern, so these are the ones I will offer as customs.

You may see an album with the Waldorf babies I made and description to help you here: Waldorf Babies FB album.
These pictures are a guide, but I am totally unable (and I don't want to, that is no fun) to make the same doll as the ones I already made.


Customer will be able to choose:

-          Gender, anatomically correct or not

-          Skin color

-          Hair color

-          Hair material: TLS or brushed mohair. I do not dye TLS, so exact color wished may not be available

-          Hair length (brushed mohair can’t be very long. TLS may be cut short)

-          Eyes color

-          Freckles or not

-         3 pieces outfit to choose from the followings: blouse, shirt, dress, cardigan, overalls, bloomers, pants, shoes, bonnet. Each doll will wear a diaper made by Monkeys and Angels.

-          Clothes main color

-          Extra piece of clothing available for 20€. Extras may cause delay on the delivery date.

-          Doll will have her own handkerchief doll, with wooden head and hands and painted features. Customer will choose eye and hair color.


Babies will be 150€ + shipping (7€ to France, 15€ to E.U, 25€ rest of the world).

50€ deposit is required. 

Doll will be delivered within 6 months after deposit was paid. You’ll see pictures of your doll before paying the balance, if you change your mind I will refund the deposit minus Etsy and Paypal charges.

Balance is due within 7 days after the doll’s completion. I will let you know when I start working on your doll.

My Waldorf babies do not meet the necessary safety standards to be considered as toys. Naughty children should be avoided completely, as well as people allergic to cats (sorry).

Customs spots will be available in my Etsy shop tomorrow, Thursday 06/02/2014 at 5pm, Paris time.


Thank you !

Aucun commentaire: