jeudi 3 mai 2012

Second Hazelnut - Deuxième Noisette


     Un tout petit est enfin fini : la deuxième Noisette, c'est 22 centimètres de tendresse. Il est à la fois tout doux et un peu malicieux, surtout quand il joue avec son petit écureuil.
     A very tiny one is finally done : Second Hazelnut is 8.75 inches of tenderness. He is both soft and a bit mischievous, especially when playing with his tiny squirrel.

Qui c'est ?
Who's there ?

Coucou !
Peek a boo !

Rends moi mon chausson ! Et mon bonnet !          Give me my slipper back ! And my bonnet !

Je vais t'attraper ...           I'm gonna catch you ...



Je t'ai eu !          Got you !

Un petit câlin maintenant.           Let's hug now.

     Il ira dans sa nouvelle maison habillé de son cache-cœur en alpaga, ses chaussons en feutrine et alpaga, bloomer et béguin en coton. Le bonnet est brodé de petites feuilles en feutrine et d'une petit perle. Son écureuil est en laine feutrée.
     He will go to his new house wearing his alpaca cardigan,felt and alpaca slippers, cotton bloomers and bonnet. His bonnet has tiny embroided leaves and a pearl. Squirrel is made of felted wool.



Plus de photos sur Flickr, rejoignez nous sur Facebook !
More pictures on Flickr, join us on Facebook !

8 commentaires:

Miliezebomb a dit…

Ben dis donc quel boulot, bravo!

manomine a dit…

so amazing! Sigh.

Perlipo a dit…

Ta poupée me rappelle ma poupée Mon Enfant (et c'est un compliment !), vraiment très belle !

Janet a dit…

Oh my gracious! So sweet! May I ask how we purchase a doll from you?

Melinda a dit…

Merci Millie !

Melinda a dit…

Thank you ! Well, if you ever feel like trading a baby against a fox ... you know how to join me ^^

Melinda a dit…

Merci Perlipo ! Tu parles de ton enfant pour de vrai ou d'un poupée de la marque "my child" ?

Melinda a dit…

Hi Janet, thank you ! A doll for sell sometimes appears in my esty shop, sometimes I sell custom orders. The best is to follow us on Facebook (you can look at the page even if you don't have an account http://www.facebook.com/lespoupeesdubois) or to join this blog's newsletter to know when a doll is avalaible. I am not very productive ...